New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

+2
H0WL1N
ThMule
6 posters

If you lot were wondering ....................

ThMule
    ThMule

Number of posts : 960
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

If you lot were wondering .................... Empty If you lot were wondering ....................

Post by ThMule Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:52 pm

What i have been doing on the computer at work all this time (in between talking to you lot on here) check out our NEW online electronic catalogue .....
    Go to www.nzgaskets.co.nz and follow the link.
    we do a stand alone cd version as well but the web based version is updated regularly so you get up to date information !
    Just thought i'd let you know that i do do some work (from time to time ...) Thumbs Up
    H0WL1N
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

Number of posts : 1509
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

If you lot were wondering .................... Empty Re: If you lot were wondering ....................

Post by H0WL1N Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Very flash mate, What does it actually mean If you lot were wondering .................... 467763 If you lot were wondering .................... 467763 Embarassed Embarassed
    ThMule
    ThMule

If you lot were wondering .................... Empty Re: If you lot were wondering ....................

Post by ThMule Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Well i guess if you dont know you dont need it ...... ?
    H0WL1N
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

Post by H0WL1N Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:55 am

True
    Q
    Q

Number of posts : 870

Post by Q Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:12 am

Technical Bulletins
    Gain access our extensive Technical Bulletin library covering a wide range of subjects. Topics covered include Torque One Technology, identifying common causes of gasket failure, the effect of heat on aluminum cylinder heads, surface finishes, oil seals, torque-to-yield bolts, the use of head shims, and much, much more.

Select a Technical Bulletin

Abnormal Combustion.pdf

SamIAm - what is abnormal combustion? If you lot were wondering .................... 467763
    Is it when you eat tooooo many beans.. Shocked

Really neat site, I will read it when I run out of other things to read... If you lot were wondering .................... 307614 If you lot were wondering .................... 307614 If you lot were wondering .................... 307614
    ThMule
    ThMule

Post by ThMule Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:36 am

Abnormal combustion is that pinking sound some cars make going up hills etc ...... its what we refer to as either pre ignition or detonation ....... a major destroyer of engines!
    H0WL1N
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

Post by H0WL1N Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:44 am

Detonation? so it could also be refered to as engine TNT? affraid
    Q
    Q

Number of posts : 870

Post by Q Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:08 am

ThMule wrote:Abnormal combustion is that pinking sound some cars make going up hills etc ...... its what we refer to as either pre ignition or detonation ....... a major destroyer of engines!

I can imagine my ute making lots of pinking (or orangeing) sounds going over a certain Hill we know..... If you lot were wondering .................... 677664 If you lot were wondering .................... 677664 If you lot were wondering .................... 677664
    I would agree with the term abnormal combustion on that instance.. Cool If you lot were wondering .................... 981677
    FJ
    FJ

Number of posts : 3225
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Post by FJ Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Cool site..............But where' the photo of you??? Crying
    TheOtherhalf
    TheOtherhalf
    Admin

Number of posts : 505

Post by TheOtherhalf Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Sorta nuts and bolts shop?
    FNTMV8
    FNTMV8

Number of posts : 396
    Registration date : 2008-03-19

Post by FNTMV8 Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:01 pm

Lucky I have a 260 as doesn't look like you have any bits for a 290 Sam? If you lot were wondering .................... 135482
    H0WL1N
    H0WL1N
    Sheriff

Post by H0WL1N Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 am

If you lot were wondering .................... 467763 Have got some gaskets from Sam, maybe is should have gone onto the site first

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:12 pm