New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

4 posters

Photos ..... check out this guys web site.

ThMule
    ThMule

Number of posts : 960
    Registration date : 2008-04-07

Photos ..... check out this guys web site. Empty Photos ..... check out this guys web site.

Post by ThMule Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:09 am

http://markjrebilas.com/blog/2008/12/best-of-2008-best-drag-racing-photos/#more-2001

when you have looked at these check out the menu to the right and click on boat racing, scroll down when the page loads and you see a link below the pic of the drag boat destroying itself ..... click the link and have a look at the sequence of photos in the accident ..... a right hand turn on water in a boat doing 200mph is not a good look!
    FNTMV8
    FNTMV8

Number of posts : 396
    Registration date : 2008-03-19

Photos ..... check out this guys web site. Empty Re: Photos ..... check out this guys web site.

Post by FNTMV8 Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:07 am

Bloody cool photo's Sam.... I'd hate to see what his camera is worth.... Shocked
    FJ
    FJ

Number of posts : 3225
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Photos ..... check out this guys web site. Empty Re: Photos ..... check out this guys web site.

Post by FJ Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:28 am

Bloody detailed photos.............Hope he takes photos of chicks too. Very Happy Great

Mind You this is what I have found so far.

Photos ..... check out this guys web site. Ea08z2926
    XMI ARS
    XMI ARS

Number of posts : 60
    Registration date : 2008-11-04

Post by XMI ARS Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:15 am

FNTMV8 wrote:Bloody cool photo's Sam.... I'd hate to see what his camera is worth.... Shocked

I was looking around his web site and found a comment that he made about his camera. My new Nikon D700 goes on an Aerial Adventure
    I checked out the price in NZ and they're anywhere between NZ$6,000 - NZ$7,300 and I guess that would be without any special lenses. This guys is seriously talented. Love his pic's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:28 am