New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Ford Owners Forum

+8
4DPrincess
4Dluvergirl
351GT
Tattooedirish2
FNTMV8
H0WL1N
FJ
FPV 521
12 posters

Any pics and are you getting one?

FJ
    FJ

Number of posts : 3225
    Registration date : 2008-03-16

Any pics and are you getting one? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any pics and are you getting one?

Post by FJ Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:37 am

Has anyone got a price list on the FG range, I hear they will be cheaper than the B series due to getting rid of the new car discount thingy................Someone said $45k for an XR6. And I hope we can get the XR6 in 6 speed manual here in NZ. Thumbs Up
    FNTMV8
    FNTMV8

Number of posts : 396
    Registration date : 2008-03-19

Any pics and are you getting one? - Page 4 Empty Re: Any pics and are you getting one?

Post by FNTMV8 Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 am

Money talks FJ, you should be able to order whatever model in what ever flavour you desire. May have to wait a little bit though.... :geek:
    FJ
    FJ

Post by FJ Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:48 am

I'll wait till the MKII comes out, that way they would have ironed out any hiccups. Cool
    Janianne
    Janianne

Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2008-03-17

Post by Janianne Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:10 am

There were quite a few hiccups with the first BAs too. Neutral
    FJ
    FJ

Post by FJ Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:11 am

Janianne wrote:There were quite a few hiccups with the first BAs too. Neutral

I know............I made the mistake of buying two brand new BA's. :sad2: :sad2:

You live and learn. Cool Cool
    FPV 521

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Post by FPV 521 Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 am

FJ wrote:Has anyone got a price list on the FG range, I hear they will be cheaper than the B series due to getting rid of the new car discount thingy................Someone said $45k for an XR6. And I hope we can get the XR6 in 6 speed manual here in NZ. Thumbs Up

Have a look at the link below, the XR8 is 5k cheaper than the BF!!!
    http://www.ford.co.nz/servlet/ContentServer?cid=1178842944516&pagename=FNZ%2FDFYPage%2FDefault&c=DFYPage

I have confirmed this pricing with the local dealer. For another 5k you get the leather, 19s etc on XR8 and Turbo.
    The list the dealer had showed all cars as having autos but I doubt that would be right.
    I would like an XR8 manual and apparently the 6 speed manual is very good and is the same box some BMWs etc use. its a lot more refined from what I have read.

Cant wait to get my hands on one!!!
    Will still test drive the Turbo and the 8, looking forward to it!!!

Will be the end of the year before I get one as I will save the money needed to go along with my trade.
    FORDACE
    FORDACE

Number of posts : 138

Post by FORDACE Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 am

My new GT-P has finally arrived and what a car it is the pictures don't do them justice. It is worth the wait and all those who are waiting will be very pleased. Was going threw PD today so could not get any decent pics yet. Will post some up over weekend hopefully.
    FPV 521

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2008-04-21

Post by FPV 521 Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:56 pm

Good job mate, cant wait to see the pics, I am heading South to Christchurch on July 18 to test drive the FPVs and will leave my XR8 behind, have a think about it then order a car.
    Cant wait to see your photos as the FPVs look great. Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 pm